United Nations Association Coventry Branch is urgently seeking a Volunteer Manager.
The Volunteer Manager will
– Be a senior member of the Committee of United Nations Association Coventry Branch (UNACov)
– Work with the Committee on the development and planning of new and existing projects and roles.
– Attend volunteer fairs at Coventry and Warwick universities to talk about the United Nations, UNACov and our projects. Every year receives enquiries from around 200 students.
– Maintain and improve the volunteer application pages on our website unacov.uk
– Respond to volunteer applications both through the website and through university application websites
– Interview applicants.
– Assign applicants to suitable projects and roles.
– Organise volunteer training
– Work independently and make own decisions
To apply or find further information please contact Philip Brown, Secretary, UNA Coventry on firstname.lastname@example.org