nited Nations Association UK has published a new report entitled Sustainable Development Goals: Building Back Better.
The publication looks at the ways Covid-19 has impacted progress across the 17 SDGs, offering comprehensive recommendations not only for how to recover from this crisis, but how we build back better and ensure the targets of the 2030 Agenda are met.
The report, produced in collaboration with Witan Media, includes an introduction from UN Deputy Secretary-General Amina J. Mohammed, plus 36 expert articles from contributors such as:
- Ban Ki-moon, former UN Secretary-General
- Damilola Ogunbiyi, CEO of Sustainable Energy for All
- Phumzile Mlambo-Ngcuka, Executive Director, UN Women
- Inger Andersen, Executive Director UN Environment Programme (UNEP)
- Mukhisa Kituyi, Secretary-General, United Nations Conference on Trade and Development (UNCTAD)
- Natalia Kanem, Executive Director, United Nations Population Fund (UNFPA)
- Raj S. Bhopal, Emeritus of Professor Public Health, University of Edinburgh
- Mark Carney, UN Special Envoy for Climate Action and Finance
- Stefania Giannini, Assistant Director-General for Education, UNESCO
- Richard Gowan, UN Director, International Crisis Group
- Karen Kornbluh, Director, Digital Innovation and Democracy Initiative, The German Marshall Fund
- Danny Sriskandarajah, Chief Executive, Oxfam GB
You can read the articles and download the whole report here