Date(s) - 10/07/2021
9:00 am - 7:00 pm
Assembly Festival Garden
At the Big Tent Ideas Festival, you’ll meet local communities, politicians, visionaries, inspirational entrepreneurs and national and local leaders. You’ll encounter new perspectives and build new relationships. You will have a chance to:
- Engage with and challenge political, social and business leaders to influence their thinking as we rebuild Britain.
- Explore and understand the groundbreaking technologies and innovations set to transform the country.
- Play your part in shaping the future – economically, socially and culturally.
While you’re there, you will find out about the exciting opportunities being developed in Coventry, the West Midlands and beyond.
- Our GREEN GROWTH SESSIONS: the companies and technologies shaping tomorrow.
- Our HEALTHY GROWTH SESSIONS: brilliant Life Science and Health Technology changing healthcare in our area.
- Our CREATIVE GROWTH SESSIONS: the extraordinary creative economy here in Coventry.
- Our GLOBAL INTERCONNECTIVITY SESSIONS: how the UK’s future survival is dependent on international action
SPECIAL GUESTS INCLUDE…
Taiwo Owetemi MP
Liam Byrne MP
Layla Moran MP
George Freeman MP
Fabian Hamilton MP
James Forsyth, Political Editor at the Spectator
Sally Lockwood, Sky News
Tom Watson, Former Deputy Leader, Labour Party
Siraj Ahmed Shaikh, Director of Research, Institute for Future Transport and Cities, Coventry University
Prof Mandy Turner, Professor of Conflict, Peace & Hum. Affairs, University of Manchester
Prof Louise Kenny, Executive Pro-Vice-Chancellor, Faculty of Health & Life Sciences, University of Liverpool
Geoff Willcocks, Co-author of Coventry City’s Ten-Year Cultural Strategy
There’s loads to see, learn and discuss at the Big Tent Ideas Festival.
- GREEN GROWTH: The companies and technologies shaping tomorrow.
- HEALTHY GROWTH: Brilliant Life Science and Health Technology changing healthcare in our area.
- CREATIVE GROWTH: The extraordinary creative economy here in Coventry.
- GLOBAL INTERCONNECTIVITY: How the UK’s future survival is dependent on international action.
Tickets cost £30 for the day but are half price for those with a Go CV+ number.