Reform the United Nations Now (RUNN) is an international coalition of people of all ages and walks of life who know that peace can be achieved through collective security.
The parameters and focus of R.U.N.N are:
- To highlight local and international issues that are interlinked and affected by the United Nations and the decisions that are made.
- To encourage participation and desire for people internationally in the United Nations in the specific agenda to Reform the United Nations and repeal the vote power of the UN Security Council (UNSC).
- To encourage leaders, activists and governments, through hard and soft power, that the responsibility of reforming the United Nations is an urgent matter that governments and people need to push as a platform.
Reform of the UNSC
This is not a new idea but RUNN believes it needs new ideas and a global mass movement to actualize and realize the potential that the UN possesses, as well as that of global citizens.
For articles on UN reform on this website see
- Can Russia be removed from the UN Security Council?
- Donald Trump on Reform of the UN
- Future UN Development System
- How to create a UN that listens
- Important Reform of UN Security Council Veto
- Integrated Review: Call for Evidence
- Recommendations for Security Council Reform
- Reform the United Nations Now (RUNN)
- Reforming Global Governance – UNA wins prize
- Reforming the UN Security Council
- Renewal and Reform of the UN
- Stepping Stones for a better future
- UK Government Praises UNA-UK’s Role in Reforming the Secretary-General Selection Process
- UK Reaffirms Commitment to UN Security Council Reform
- UN and Reconciliation
- UN reform
- UN75 Declaration
- UNA-UK activities in 2022
- UNA-UK statement on the 2019 General Election
- UNA-UK statement on the finalisation of the UN75 Declaration
- UNA-UK welcomes UK leadership on the selection of the Secretary-General
- United Nations and Restorative Justice